Get ready to be moved. The Reference R-112SW subwoofer lets you feel the impact of your favorite music and movies rather than just hearing them. In fact, its rich, full deep bass will shake you up as soon as you push play.
- 12" spun-copper Cerametallic woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 600 watts of dynamic power
- Front-firing slot port with exclusive internal flare technology
- L/R line-level/LFE RCA inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- For a simple wireless connection, add an optional Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Subwoofer Kit
- Dimensions: 17.38" H x 15.5" W x 18.25" D
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
|MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT:
||300W / 600W
||12" (30.5 cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic, front-firing woofer
||L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
||17.38" / 41.4 cm
||15.5" / 39.37 cm
||18.25" / 46.36 cm
||48.75 lbs / 22.1 kg
||Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
||Gain, Lowpass, Phase, Auto Power
||Switchable 0-180 degrees
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.