The Reference Premiere Designer On-Wall RP-240D offers flexible placement options where floor space is a premium. Dual 3.5" Cerametallic woofers and a 1" Titanium Dome Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) tweeter deliver the powerful sound of the Reference Premiere box speakers to a slim, on-wall solution. The matte finish helps it blend more seamlessly with contemporary interior and electronics.
- Slim On-Wall Solution Matches Today's Ultra-Flat TV's
- Reference Premiere Horn Loaded Acoustic Technology
- Horizontal and Vertical Mounting Options
- Single 1" Titanium Dome Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) tweeter
- Dual 3.5" Cerametallic Woofers
- Dual 4-Way Keyholes for secure on-wall mounting
- Magnetic Wrap-Around Grille
- Included glass base for table-top mounting
- Matte Black Painted Finish Blends Seamlessly into Today's Modern Interiors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.