Want the latest" Shop the New Reference Premiere RP-8060FA II Dolby Atmos Speaker Now.
The Reference Premiere RP-8060FA Dolby Atmos ® enabled floorstanding speaker includes a built-in elevation channel speaker integrated into the top of the speaker to reflect sound off the ceiling to deliver the overhead Dolby Atmos® experience in addition to stereo sound towards the listener.
- Built-in Elevation Channel for Dolby Atmos®
- 1 Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Tractrix® Horn
- Main Channel: 8" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Height Channel: 6.5" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofer
- Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tractrix ® port
- Dual binding posts for bi-wire/bi-amp
- Strong, Flexible Removable Magnetic Grille
- Dimensions: 43.12 x 10.90 x 19.80
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.