Bring your music outdoors with speakers that blend into your landscape The AW10-LSUB-BR subwoofer, designed to be installed by a professional, offers an elegant, scalable platform for providing high quality audio enhancement to any outdoor area in even the harshest environmental conditions. Specially designed to withstand both extreme heat and cold, this subwoofer works great from the humid, hot conditions of summertime in Florida to the bone-chilling cold of a Minnesota winter.
- Rugged below-ground subwoofer provides superior bass while seamlessly blending into the landscape environment
- Tuned port tube that offers deep, powerful, & tight bass
- Silicone elbow for extra exibility in any temperature extremes
- Full bandpass design
- Bass chamber is PVC for long-term durability in an underground environment
- 70v/100v/8 Design for use in any application
- 3-foot cable for easy connections with included weatherproof wire nuts
- Five year limited warranty
||Full Bandpass Subwoofer
||10 (254mm) PP Weatherproof Cone (rubber surround)
||30Hz - 200Hz
||8 - 70/100V
||Woofer Enclosure: 12.7 dia x 18.3 L (32.3 x 46.5cm) Canopy: 10.8 dia (27.4)
||29 lbs (13.1 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.