Enhanced Stereo Sound for Hard to Reach Places in a Bigger Room for Bigger Boom!
The IC-820T is an enhanced single point stereo speaker (one speaker that can reproduce both left and right channels of a stereo signal) and is designed for spaces where stereo speaker placement is difficult or impractical and requires deeper bass. Perfect for larger rooms, rooms with higher ceilings, or for deeper bass response, and where you can't easily place separate left and right channel speakers. With separate inputs for both the left and right audio channels, dual tweeters and a dual voice-coil woofer, the IC-820T is easy to install, easy to connect, and is an excellent option for improving sound quality without needing to install multiple stereo speakers.
- Designed for anywhere that stereo speaker placement is difficult or impractica
- Perfect for larger rooms, rooms with higher ceilings, or for deeper bass response
- Acoustically matched with the IC-620, IC-620T, IC-820 and IW-620 - mix and match in a home as needed
- SwiftLock tool-less quick and easy installation
- Integrated one-piece baffle / woofer basket design for enhanced rigidity and more efficient bass
- Single point stereo with dual tweeter and dual voice-coil woofer
- Paintable edgeless grilles blend seamlessly into any décor
- Powerful neodymium grille magnets for easy and secure attachment
||Single Point Stereo
|Shipping Dimensions (Each)
||14" x 12.75" x 6.75" (29.8 cm x 29.8 cm x 14.6 cm)
|Shipping Weight (Each)
||5 lbs (2.3 kg)
||9.875 (25 cm)
||38 Hz - 20 kHz
||11 oz (0.312 kg)
||5.06" (12.84 cm)
||11.04" (28.1 cm) diameter
||5 - 120 watts
||92 dB @ 1w/1m
||Dual 1" / (25mm) Fixed Silk
||8" / (20.32 cm) Dual Voice-Coil Injection-Molded Polypropylene cone
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.