Take great audio performance throughout your house.
The Control One speaker (available in black or silver) is the original versatile and rugged monitor loudspeaker. For music or movies, these speakers cram more than 60 years of JBL expertise into an unobtrusive package. What's in The Box"
- 2 Control One speakers
- 2 rotatable wall-mount brackets (including bar wrench and backup cords)
- Owner s manual
- 25 - 200 watts suggested amplifier power range JBL engineers designed the Control One bookshelf loudspeaker to deliver enhanced, room-filling sound from a compatible AVR (audio/video receiver) or 25- to 200-watt power amplifier.
- Two-way speaker configuration They re low profile at just 9 inches (229 millimetres) high, 6 inches (156 millimetres) wide and 5-1/2 inches (140 millimetres) deep, but the JBL Control One s two-way speaker design and quality cones reproduce a wide range of frequencies for realistic, room-filling, can t-believe-your-ears imaging.
- 4" (100mm) woofer and 1/2" (12mm) titanium-laminate tweeter When the JBL name is on a speaker such as a Control One, you know you re getting big, room-rocking bass straight from the professional recording studio. Titanium technology in JBL tweeters is another studio idea. Titanium s strength and light weight make it perfect for quickly and accurately reproducing crystal-clear high frequencies without strain or distortion, even when the volume is cranked up.
- Outstanding audio output Sure, they re personal-size, but each Control One AW speaker offers a peak power-handling capacity of 200 watts. That much power ensures distortion-free reproduction of your favourite music.
- Wide, accurate frequency response Nothing in the Control One AW is over- or underemphasized. Delivering a frequency response of 80Hz to 20kHz, this speaker reproduces the full range of sound from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies. With JBL speakers, what you hear is true.
- Magnetically shielded for video proximity Put the JBL® Control® One speakers anywhere that makes sense in your home theatre set-up. They re magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right near your TV or video display.
- Easy setup Want to mount Control One speakers on a wall" The package includes a pair of wall brackets.
|Power Handling (Peak)
|Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power
||80Hz - 20kHz
|Power Handling (Recommended)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.