Easy music streaming. Powerful JBL sound.
From your kitchen to your living room, JBL Link Music delivers bold, dynamic JBL 360-Degree Pro Sound. With the Google Assistant, play and control your favorite music, access Spotify, YouTube Music and Apple Music and listen without interruptions. Just say "Hey Google" to get started. Pick the JBL Link Music that is perfect for you, with a choice of six stylish colors (varies by region). What's in The Box"
- 1 x Link Music
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
- 1 x Safety sheet
- 1 x Warranty cards
- JBL 360-Degree Pro Sound Surround yourself with music. JBL Link Music pulses sound in every direction thanks to a full-range transducer with 360-degree capabilities. Enjoy crystal clear highs, sharp mids and deep, powerful bass.
- Wireless streaming via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Stream music on your JBL Link Music effortlessly. Keep the music going with seamless Wi-Fi or Bluetooth streaming and easily access your Spotify, YouTube Music or Apple Music with no interruptions.
- Hands-free help from the Google Assistant Just say "Hey Google" to ask the Google Assistant to play your favorite songs, and get easy access to all your music.
- Easy, no-fuss setup Easily set up and manage the JBL Link with the free Google Home App for iOS and Android. Download, install, and play.
- Style and substance The JBL Link Music looks as good as it sounds. Choose from six bold colors to complement your style. (Please check locally for available color options)
|Output power (W)
||1 x 20
|Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
||4.4 x 5.3
||11.2 x 13.4
|Bluetooth transmitted modulation
||GFSK, /4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
|Bluetooth transmitter power
|Google, YouTube, Google Home and Chromecast built-in are trademarks of Google LLC.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.