The P400 Tabletop Speaker (NV-P400-XX) easily expands the Player Portfolio system to any room of the home; playing audio in a single zone or staying perfectly in sync when all rooms are singing the same song.
With a powerful 2.1 system, the P400 is an all-in-one stereo speaker and amp. It fills any space with dynamic, rich audio from networked music collections or a near-infinite variety of streaming sources. Controlling the Tabletop Speaker is easy using the Player app on iOS or Android devices, Nuvo in-wall keypads, or the capacitive touch controls on the Tabletop Speaker; convenient for when your phone is out of reach.
Check out the Player Portfolio mobile app.
Outside North America" Use -EU, -UK or -AU when ordering.
- Powerful 2.1 system, complete with a five and a quarter inch subwoofer, two midrange drivers and two tweeters
- Adds a single zone to any Player Portfolio system for easy expansion into any room
- Convenient control options using the Nuvo Player app, optional in-wall keypads, or responsive capacitive touch controls on the device
- Instant access to networked audio content and streaming services - Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Napster, Deezer, and SiriusXM
- Connects wirelessly or by Ethernet to the home network for seamless integration
- Plug any audio device into the 3.5mm analog audio or USB 2.0 inputs to listen instantly
- Third-party integration with control partners such as Vantage, Crestron, Control4, KNX, RTI, URC, and more - visit the Player Portfolio third party drivers page
- Remote network and device management with Domotz PRO
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.