The 12-inch Powered Subwoofer brings music, movies, and video games to life with an immersive bass experience that you can not only hear, but truly feel. With a front-mounted woofer and efficient all-digital 300 watt amplifier, the NV-SUB12 adds a deep and detailed low-frequency impact to custom home theater or audio installations. Its sealed cabinet is constructed of durable MDF for a distortion-free, superior bass response and features a multi-coat high gloss black finish. The NV-SUB12 features signal-sensing power activation to automatically turn on the subwoofer when it receives a signal from the receiver and return it to standby after 15 minutes of no signal. Offering maximum versatility, the Powered Subwoofers were designed to integrate with almost any audio system.
Unfiltered LFE / RCA stereo input and output let you easily connect to most modern receivers. And a convenient USB jack can power an optional wireless receiver. The variable crossover and phase adjustments allow you to match the Subwoofer output with the main speakers for premium performance and sound.
- Powerful front-mounted 12'' subwoofer ideal for custom audio installations
- Installation-friendly front-firing woofer in a sealed enclosure for the deepest base
- Compact design requires just over a square foot of space
- Durable MDF enclosure construction ensures distortion-free bass response
- Unfiltered LFE (low frequency effects) input, RCA stereo input and output, and USB port
- Signal-sensing power ON/OFF
- Variable crossover and phase adjustment
- Woofer has lifetime warranty and amplifier has two year warranty
- Efficient all-digital 300 watt amplifier
|Country Of Origin
||cTUVus, CE-LVD, US:FCC CFR Title 47 Part 15, Subpart B- CANADA: ICES-003, EUROPE: CISPR13- 55020:2012, AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: RCM standard AS/NZS CISPR32- RoHS
||0.25 (@ 300 ft) Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.