The small-but-mighty 8" Powered Subwoofer packs hard-hitting bass into a discreet, compact enclosure. With a front-mounted woofer, port and an efficient all-digital 100 watt amplifier, the NV-SUB8 adds a detailed low-frequency impact to smaller home theater or audio installations. Its cabinet is constructed of durable MDF for distortion-free bass response.
The NV-SUB8 features signal-sensing power activation to automatically turn on the subwoofer when it detects a signal from the receiver. It will return to standby after 15 minutes of no signal.
Offering maximum versatility, the Powered Subwoofers were designed to integrate with almost any audio system. Unfiltered LFE / RCA stereo input and output let you easily connect to most modern receivers. And a convenient USB jack can power an optional wireless receiver. The variable crossover and phase adjustments allow you to match the Subwoofer output with the main speakers for premium performance and sound.
- Powerful front-mounted 8" subwoofer ideal for small/medium-sized audio installations
- Installation-friendly front-firing woofer and single port
- Compact design requires just over a square foot of space
- Durable MDF enclosure construction ensures distortion-free bass response
- Unfiltered LFE (low frequency effects) input, RCA stereo input and output, and USB port
- Signal-sensing power ON/OFF
- Variable crossover and phase adjustment
- Woofer has lifetime warranty and amplifier has two year warranty
- Efficient all-digital 100 watt amplifier
|Input Plug Type
||LFE / RCA analog (pair)
|Overall Dimensions (Metric)
||33.02cm x 31.5cm x 34.8cm
|Overall Dimensions (US)
||13" x 12.4" x 13.7"
|Primary Packaging Weight (Metric)
|Product Weight (Metric)
|Product Weight (US)
|AC Voltage Input
||110v - 220v (manual switch)
||Vinyl-covered MDF cabinet
|Operating Temperature (Celsius)
||5 - 35
|Country Of Origin
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.