Introducing our flagship 3-way bookshelf speaker system, setting a new standard in performance and quality by which all other Hi-Fi speakers should be judged.
- Newly developed diaphragms boast acoustic velocity comparable to that of beryllium
- Newly developed R.S. (Resonance Suppression) Chambers suppress unwanted resonance in the mid and high ranges
- 12" 3-way bookshelf design draws on the tradition of the legendary NS-1000M
- Carefully crafted laminated plywood enclosure made of Japanese white birch from the island of Hokkaido
- Newly developed Acoustic Absorber eliminates sound-absorbing material to revive the original presence of the music
- Glossy black piano finish provides improved signal-to-noise performance - and adds to the luxurious joy of ownership
- Frequency-dividing Network
||3-way bookshelf bass-reflex type
||12" cone type
||3-1/4" dome type
||1-1/4" dome type
||26 Hz-40 kHz (-10dB), -100 kHz (-30dB)
|Nominal Input Power
|Maximum Input Power
||88 dB / 2.83 V/1 m
||750 Hz / 4.5 kHz
||6 ohms (minimum 3.5 ohms)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||15-1/2" x 27-1/8" x 15" (with speaker terminals)
||77.2 lbs. / unit
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.